Bumble & Bumble
Diane Von Furstenburg
Lincoln Center Theater
New York Public Library
Real Simple Magazine
Travel and Leisure
Women's Wear Daily
- I just wanted to thank you again for a really wonderful job last night. It was fantastic to hear so many guests raving about the food as they were coming out of the dinner! You were a pleasure to work with, and your staff were really great as well. The rooms looked spotless this morning too, which I really appreciate. Thanks again, and I look forward to future collaborations! - Amanita, Director of Special Events, The Juilliard School
- On behalf of Teen Vogue, I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to you and the entire Radish team for providing our Topshop event attendees with such a spectacular Sips N Sweets experience! Everyone (attendees, Teen Vogue staff, Topshop) was raving about it. Please relay our thanks to your entire crew...they were all fabulous (everyone was so buttoned up, professional and genuinely enthusiastic). Looking forward to working with you guys at future Teen Vogue events! - Danielle N. and Nicole K., Teen Vogue
- Radish is one of Etsy’s favorite local restaurants to bring in to prepare family meals - not only do they make awesome food, but they’re reliable and easy to deal with. Best of all, there seems to be a little surprise with each meal – something we weren’t expecting but that really completes the meal. This is all besides the fact that they’re just cool people. Thanks to Amy and Laura for making Etsy’s family meals delicious and special!-Jeff S., Etsy
- I have asked Amy and Laura to handle several events at our Nolita retail space and venue. They brought the same warmth and attention to detail to parties large and small, and accommodated whatever crowds we sprung on them. I’ve asked them for custom tailored menus for last minute parties, ranging from all sorts of themes and different genres of food, and they always come up with something inspired. (If they’ve ever been frustrated by my frantic requests and list of regulations they haven’t shown it.) I’d trust Radish and their staff with any scale event and any audience. -Janet M., Interior Design Sales and Media, Holland & Sherry
- I held a party for 30 of my closest friends at Brooklyn Winery, and when I found out my favorite prepared foods store (Radish) could cater there, I knew I made the right choice. When I told Amy what I wanted she honed right in with several great ideas, and in about 5 minutes I had a menu I was REALLY excited about within a budget that felt right. The event went off without a hitch – all the food was presented so beautifully, everything fresh and seasonal. When my friends remember the great time they had, many of them still mention the food! The pulled pork cheddar toasts with chutney were to die for. I would use them again in a heartbeat.-Mike A., Apts and Lofts
- Radish to the Rescue! This Christmas eve my thoughtful husband decided to cater our Christmas eve party. I loved the idea since I didn’t have to cook, it would be as if we were guests, too. Since we live in Williamsburg, we had the luxury to have one of our favorite restaurants Radish cater it. Radish as usual was amazing; they delivered on time, the presentation was beautiful, and most importantly delicious. Last but not least, I loved putting together the menu with the chef! Very collaborative and like I said, the results made my guests excited to absorb the calories!-Minah W.
- Radish catered a wonderful baby shower brunch with food that was delicious and beautifully presented. The delivery service was great too; the food arrived exactly on time, right before the guests arrived. All of my guests loved the baked goodies, meat platter and tasty fruits and yogurts. I received so many compliments on the gorgeous spread. I would use Radish catering for any event in the future. Thanks Laura and Amy!-Jaime C.
- As a working mom I wanted to throw an elegant dinner party for a very close friend of mine who was celebrating the upcoming birth of her second child. As I did not have time to cook, I remember how delicious the food I bought at Radish to go on my lunch break. I hired them immediately once I knew they catered events. The staff was wonderful in putting together a beautiful menu selection for me and the food was absolutely superb. They also made small menu cards for everyone to see which made everyone very excited about the meal. The food is very fresh, organic, farm to table and went far beyond m expectations. It was like having a meal prepared by a private chef in your own home. I look forward to hiring Radish again the next time we are celebrating an important event.-Randall F.